Thursday, October 16, 2014

The Sunshine State

I was driving this morning and as I stopped at the traffic light at US 301 and MLK in Tampa, I shot this out the window of my car. I thought it was a decent representation of the kind of sunshine we've been getting lately:


I knew a place where I could get a similar shot that I thoght might be even better, so I went to where MLK goes over I-75. I had to drive past it to park and walk a ways back to get there:



Yeah, that's to overpass back there in the distance. Once I got up there, I took a couple of shots:

Here's what a lot of Florida looks like, especially to tourists or those commuting to work every day:
 



That's really a pretty light example, but I figured while I was up there, I might as well snap those shots as well.

Here's a good reminder that even walking in Florida can be dangerous:




I'd have hated be that driver, or a pedestrian nearby when this happened!

Well, that was my morning diversion before return home to resume work for TecBrat.com LLC where I am a Web Developer.

Camera: 1.3mp built into my OLD Motorola RAZR that, as far as I can tell, is a V2. Sometimes the best camera is the one you have with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment